Friday, October 22, 2010

Zebu models

I am lucky to have grown up around some of the finest Zebu cattle in the world. Belonging to India's most well renowned cattle breeding family, and growing up amidst an environment of dedication, hard-work, and love of nature and animals, I received the extensive knowledge and understanding of the Zebu bloodlines and their qualities.


After moving the USA, I continued to have a strong affinity to my roots and the environment in which I was raised. Recently, I happened to come in contact online, with a most amazing artist, well accomplished in the design of model cattle, of the type popularized by the Breyer cattle models. I contacted her, and on sharing with her some pictures of the cattle from Sagwadi, I was amazed at the models that she was able to generate for me.


I was ecstatic at her amazing work, and had her create multiple models! I am proud of my collection and they help me feel closer to the unique upbringing that I had in Bhavnagar.